Faithful Circle accepts new members at any time.
- Fill out an application at a meeting or print one from the website and mail or bring it to a meeting.
- Dues are $25 per year.
- All members renew their memberships annually (by the last day in October) to get access to the Membership Directory.
Privileges of Membership:
- Show and Tell
- Block of the Month
- Assistance in basting quilts
- Showing one’s own quilts in the Biennial Quilt Show
- Reduced rate and first choice on classes
- Library borrowing privileges
- Luncheons and potlucks
- Bus Trips
- Saturday sew-Ins
- Membership Directory
- Membership Card
- Voting privileges
- Email notifications
- Attendance at guest lectures
Responsibilities of Membership:
- Attend meetings regularly
- Share your talents freely
- Assist fellow Guild members
- Participate in activities of the Guild, for example:
- Chair or serve on committees
- Work on the quilt show
- Sell raffle tickets to support the Guild
- Participate in community outreach
- Participate in charitable projects
We welcome new members at any time. Please forward membership questions to