Faithful Circle Quilters accepts new members at any time.
- Fill out an application at a meeting or print one from the website and mail or bring it to a meeting.
- Dues are $35 per year.
- All members renew their memberships annually (by the last day in October) to get access to the Membership Directory.
Privileges of Membership:
- Show and Tell
- Educational Workshops ($ fees)
- Educational Lectures
- Sharing of group experiences and individual knowledge
- Participation in community outreach
- Participation in charitable projects
- Block of the Month/Quarter
- Showing one’s own quilts in the Biennial Quilt Show
- Reduced rate and first choice on classes
- Library Borrowing Privileges
- Luncheons and Potlucks
- Bus Trips ($ fees)
- Retreats ($ fees)
- Saturday Sew-Ins
- Membership Directory
- Voting privileges
- Email notifications
We welcome new members of all skill levels at any time. Please forward membership questions to
For your convenience, you can join Faithful Circle Quilters directly from this website. Or you can print out the membership form and mail it to our membership chair (address is on the form):